Flights over 6 hrs
7 hours to Dubai
Suitable for babies
Suitable for toddlers
Suitable for children
Comp.All ages. Open 8am-7pm
Creche for under 3s
AED75 (approx ï¿½13)
Minimal jet lag
Check with your GP
- No offers currently listed.
Please call us on 0870 673 848 for more information .
See all our hotel offers
Dubai, Middle East
Dubai, Middle East
Dubai, Middle East
Dubai, Middle East
Our ReviewThis hotel is straight out of Vegas and absolutely extraordinary but you just have to love it.Madinat Jumeirah is a city within a city, a self contained luxurious oasis of Arabian style. Extending more than 3km’s you are taken by water taxi through the meandering waterways to a multitude of destinations within this Arabian citadel. With 42 bars and restaurants, the Souk shopping area, a theatre, and a wonderful Talise Spa there is no need to ever leave this luxurious Arabian oasis. And with its massive beach it is absolutely perfect for all families. There is a choice of three hotels, Mina A’Salam, Al Qasr and Dar Al Masyaf. Each is wonderful but for the ultimate in accommodation we recommend Dar Al Masyaf. The rooms and suites are arranged in the style of Arabian courtyard houses with rich furnishing and an elegant style, nestled in a quiet location within the gardens but just minutes from the beach. Best described as the beauty of Venice with the unashamedly luxury of Las Vegas, Madinat Jumeirah is a unique place to stay and one we really fell in love with. For the child in you (and for your actual children) the Wild Wadi Water Park is just next door. A hot tip for mothers is to leave your husband there with the family and head of to the incredible Mall of the Emirates for some serious shopping. The pictures hardly do this hotel justice. In a land famous for its excess this hotel is rightfully one of the best and certainly the most fun and your children will love you for the waterways alone!
Total: Dar Al Masyaf - 283 rooms and suites
Al Qasr and Mina A'Salam - 292 rooms and suites
Dar Al Masyaf:
Arabian Summer Houses -
- Arabian Deluxe Room (60m2) - views of gardens and waterways - (2 adults + 2 children)
- Arabian Suite (130m2) - on first floor with views of gardens and waterways and exclusive butler service - (2 adults + 2 children)
Gulf Summer Houses -
- Arabian Deluxe Room (60m2) - located on ground or first floors with views of gardens and waterways with exclusive butler service - (2 adults + 2 children)
- Ocean Deluxe Room (60m2) - large bedroom with lounge area and exclusive butler service - (2 adults + 2 children)
- Ocean Suite (120m2) - seperate lounge with exclusive butler service and easy access to the beach - (2 adults and 2 children)
- Arabian & Ocean Deluxe Rooms (55m2) - private balconies with sea views or views of the resort with free access to Wild Wadi Water Park - (2 adults + 2 children)
- Arabian & Ocean Executive Room (55m2) - private balconies with sea views or views of the resort and access to private lounges and free access to Wild Wadi Water Park - (2 adults + 2 children)
- Club/Executive Leisure (55m2) - private balconies with Arabic and Ocean Views (2 adults + 2 children)
- Junior Ocean and Junior Arabian Suites (80m2) - studio style with either ocean or Arabic views with free access to Wild Wadi Water Park - (2 adults + 2 children)
- Arabian and Ocean Suites (105m2) - seperate lounge area with balconies and either ocean or Arabian views and free access to Wild Wadi Water Park - (2 adults + 2 children)
- Presidential Suite (180m2) - two large bedrooms and seperate lounge with free access to Wild Wadi Water Park - (4 adults + 4 children)
- Royal Suite (550m2) - three large bedrooms with seperate lounge and dining area with free access to Wild Wadi Water Park - (6 adults + 6 children)
Mina A Salam:
- Arabian and Ocean Deluxe Rooms (50m2) - ocean or Arabian views and free access to Wild Wadi Water Park - (2 adults + 2 children)
- Arabian and Ocean Executive Rooms (50m2) - ocean or Arabian views with access to private lounges and free access to Wild Wadi Water Park - (2 adults + 2 children)
- Club Executive and Premium Leisure Club (50m2) - generous lounge area and private balcony with use of Premium leisure lounge and free access to Wild Wadi Water Park - (2 adults + 2 children)
- Ocean Suites (115m2) - seafacing terrace with seperate lounge and free access to Wild Wadi Water Park - (2 adults + 2 children)
- Arabian Gulf Suite (122m2) - seperate lounge and dining area with private balcony and gulf views with free access to Wild Wadi Water Park - (2 adults + 2 children)
- Royal Suite (268m2) - two bedrooms, private lounge and dining area with private balcony with free access to Wild Wadi Water Park - (4 adults + 4 children)
FAMILY ROOMS… All rooms accommodate 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12 years. They do have interconnecting rooms but they are strictly subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed prior to arrival. We strongly suggest you book a suite with a separate sitting area and separate bedrooms.
Things to do
THINGS TO DO FOR PARENTS… What is there not to do?! A huge choice of restaurants, large shopping area, water sports, Talise Spa and theatre to mention just a few, visit the Wild Wadi Waterpark, a stunning 18-hole golf course, PADI Dive School.
I’M BORED (…& for children)… Visit the Wild Wadi Water Park, play on the beach, enjoy Sinbad’s Kids Club or go skiing!! (the Mall of the Emirates has a real snow slope)
CHILDREN’S CLUB… Sinbad’s Kids Club is located in front of the leisure pool of the Al Qasr Hotel but also guests from Mina A' Salam can reach Sinbad's Kids Club within few minutes by boat or gulf car. The kids club accept children of all ages, but children under 4 years old must be accompanied by parents or nannies at all time. The Club is open from 08h00 – 19h00.
SUITABLE FOR… Everyone.
ARE WE THERE YET?... Approx. 45 minutes drive from Dubai Airport.
I’M HUNGRY… Children’s menus are available in every outlet. Children are allowed in every restaurant throughout the resort. Depending on the age of the children, the hotel appreciates parents dine earlier at fine dining restaurants. There are two restaurants that require children to be above 8yrs of age.
BABYSITTING & COST… Babysitters can be arranged but must be booked 48 hours in advance. Babysitting costs AED75 per hour (Approx £13).
COSTS FOR CHILDREN… 0 - 11 years (up to 12th birthday): Sharing with parents in the same room are accommodated Free of Charge. All meals are charged at 50%.
PRICES FROM… US$388 per person per night (approx £250.00) on Bed & Breakfast.
WHAT YOU DON’T NEED TO PACK… The hotel can provide baby cots and sterilisers and can assist with washing baby bottles. They provide microwave services, if requested through Private Dining and deliver to the room. In case of emergency they even have swimming nappies (no children under age are allowed to be in the pool without nappies). Beach toys are available on the beach for children.
RESTAURANTS... Madinat Jumeirah has a staggering 44 restaurants and bars.
Sorry no image loaded to the Gallery yet!
Be the first to review this Ultimate Family hideaway!