Flights over 6 hrs
Suitable for babies
Suitable for toddlers
Suitable for children
24 hours notice needed
- No offers currently listed.
Please call us on 0870 673 848 for more information .
See all our hotel offers
Our ReviewGorgeous, simply gorgeous.The beach here is the beach you dream of when you think of Thailand. Oddly enough the white sandy beaches with gin clear blue water that you are led to believe are everywhere – aren’t. So it was with huge excitement that we arrived (on the hotels private speedboat) to Racha Island’s jetty and realised that this was one of the beaches we had dreamed about. And quite frankly after this the hotel could be a Travel Lodge and we would be staying put. But luckily the hotel is every bit as gorgeous as the beach. Wonderful white villas, dotted throughout the palm trees, running down to soft white sand and crystal blue water. And the design is just what we want in a tropical location, clear, clean, white and crisp. They look sunny inside and out! The individual villa cottages are split into two for the deluxe rooms and become one for all other room types. You have a good sized bedroom and bathroom with an outside shower and a proper terrace Deluxe rooms, some of which are interconnecting, have a small day bed which is ideal for young children. If you can drag yourself away from the beach, and nimbly sidestep the rather delicious homemade ice-cream parlour, then you can hide yourself away in their truly pampering spa. This haven of pampering even has treatment rooms regulated to the outside temperature to save you from any unnecessary acclimatisation. Or if you are like me then the air-conditioned rooms are something of a saviour. Aside from falling in love with the beach we were also enthralled by the underground music in the pool – even our two year old, who was not yet able to swim underwater, spent most of her time with one ear in the water. The various levels and see through walls made this pool a real hit with children. Food here is taken very seriously and incredibly helpful staff will guide you through a wonderful array of options in one of the three restaurants. The casual Sunset Restaurant set right next to the beach is great for families, we loved having a sundowner here while the children ate their supper . They can play on the beach right in front of you while waiting for their food which always takes the stress out of eating out with toddlers. For us this hotel was a real find and one of our favourites in Thailand.
Total: 70 villas and suites
- Deluxe Villas (43m2) - private terrace with indoor and outdoor showers (2 adults)
- Grand Deluxe Villas (54m2) - stunning sea views, living area and private terrace, outdoor rain shower (2 adults)
- Grand Deluxe Pool Villas (54m2) - stunning sea views, private swimming pool or plunge pool (2 adults)
- Junior Pool Suite (86m2) - private with jacuzzi, outdoor terrace with sea view and indoor and outdoor showers (2 adults)
- Spa Pool Suite (72m2) - large living room with private terrace. 5mx2.5m indoor/outdoor jacuzzi pool (2 adults)
- Grand Pool Suite (93m2) - private infinity-edge pool overlooking the sea, large sundeck.
- Two Bedroom Grand Pool Suite (93m2) - private infinity-edge pool overlooking the sea, large sundeck (2 adults and 2 children)
- The Light House - five storey villa with private pool, terrace, sun deck and observation lounge with 360 degree views. Two master bedrooms with jacuzzis, two single rooms. (6 adults or 4 adults + 2 children)
FAMILY ROOMS… Children can be accommodated in all room types, however the Deluxe Villas have a small day bed that can be made into a young child’s bed. Some of the deluxe rooms interconnect with each other, ideal for older children. Various suites are also possible and the Lighthouse has a separate sitting area.
Things to do
THINGS TO DO FOR PARENTS… Anumba Spa, 5* PADI Dive Centre, Yoga, Fitness Centre, Snorkelling, Tennis, Nature Walks and Mountain biking, Canoeing and Quad Biking.
I’M BORED (…& for children)… There is plenty to do for children but no set activities as such, very young children will love the beach and the second pool, with all its different areas, while older children will enjoy snorkelling, tennis, mountain biking and quad biking.
CHILDREN’S CLUB… There is no Children's Club at this hotel.
SUITABLE FOR… This hotel is not aimed at families but we found it worked incredibly well for us with our two young children (aged 2 and 4). While there are not many child facilities families are made very welcome and if your children are happy on a beach and swimming then they won’t need much else. However there are quite a few steps so it is not very buggy friendly.
ARE WE THERE YET?...Fly into Phuket International Airport and transfer to the port. From here you can be transferred by boat (please note that if you arrive after 15H30 you cannot be transferred the same evening by boat) and this is also subject to weather conditions.
I’M HUNGRY…Children are allowed in all restaurants and they do have a child's menu. Dishes such as breaded chicken fingers, toasted sandwiches, spaghetti are available. The casual sunset beach restaurant is a great place for parents to have a sundowner while you little ones enjoy supper.
BABYSITTING & COSTS…Babysitters are available and 24 hours notice is required. The cost is 300THB per hour (approx £6).
COSTS FOR CHILDREN…There is a supplement for an extra bed for ages 4-12yrs and above.
PRICES FROM…11,500THB per room per night (approx £245) in a Deluxe Villa.
EXTRA NOTES…Please note the beautiful beach in front of the hotel and Batok Bay are public beaches so are visited by day tripper tourists from November to April and can at times get quite busy, outside of these months the beach is generally very quiet since the tourist boats don’t generally come in. There are quite a few steps throughout the hotel, particularly from the beach up to the second pool (best for children) and many of the Deluxe Rooms.
WHAT YOU DON’T NEED TO PACK…The hotel can provide baby cots, assist with washing bottles and highchairs. The nearest supermarket is on the mainland which is 45 minutes by speedboat).
- Earth Cafe - international cafe open for breakfasts and dinner serving Western and Thai food
- Fire Grill - Located on pool deck, fine dining restaurant offering pizza and pasta for lunch and elegant dining for dinner
- Sunset Beach - ocean side setting casual restaurant serving snacks and BBQ'd seafood and steaks
- Club del Mar - Meditteranean cuisine and refreshing cocktails
Sorry no image loaded to the Gallery yet!
Be the first to review this Ultimate Family hideaway!