Flights over 6 hrs
Suitable for children
- No offers currently listed.
Please call us on 0870 673 848 for more information .
See all our hotel offers
Our ReviewProbably the coolest beach hotel in Thailand and the kind of Hideaway Hotel we dream about. We loved this hotel and would go back tomorrow if we could. Set on the jungle covered island of Koh Pan Nang, ½ hour speedboat from Samui, this dream beach hideaway is hidden away on the north east coast. The crescent shaped bay has one of the best beaches on the island and for us it is one of the best beaches in Thailand. The sand is soft, the beach is wide, the water is blue and calm and best of all there are far less people here than on any of the Samui beaches. When looking at hotels in Thailand this is the sort of laid back beach luxury that we had expected to find but really didn’t anywhere else. The rooms are also all at beach level which makes a huge difference from the multitude of steps you have to deal with everywhere else and if you have children are a real bore. The rooms are simple and chic in style and all have pools, something you have to be aware of if going with small children. The great thing is that even the garden rooms are only 50 metres from the beach. And they also have beach suites that you can walk straight out on to the sand from (a real rarity even in Thailand). These mean the children can play in the sand, which most of the garden is, whilst you watch them from your plunge pool! Every part about this hotel is beach chic right down to the restaurant which is on the sand and the uber-cool spa which looks like it was built by Robinson Crusoe with it walk ways clambering up the boulders of the jungle covered hill behind the hotel. We loved it and whilst it is aimed at couples it works so well for children that it was probably our favourite place in Thailand. If you are going to Thailand this is a must stay hideaway.
Total: 64 villas and suites
- Pool Suite (10m2) - located on 2nd floor overlooking tropical landscape, outdoor plunge pool, private terrace
- Garden Pool Suite (130m2) - private walled garden with plunge pool
- Ocean Pool Suite (100m2) - located on upper level of resort with panoramic views, private plunge pool
- Ocean Garden Pool Suite (200m2) - private tropical garden with seaviews and private plunge pool
- Lagoon Pool Villa (140m2) - open outdoor terraces, outdoor shower with private plunge pool
- Thai Pool Villa (180m2) - two storey villa in enclosed garden with private plunge pool
- Ocean Pool Villa (260m2) - views overlooking the ocean with open-air bathroom and beach front plunge pool
Things to do
SUITABLE FOR… All ages.
ARE WE THERE YET?...Your host will greet you at Samui airport and escort you to their beach facility in Bangrak where you can relax and enjoy cold drinks while waiting for your boat to the hotel. A refreshing journey across the Samui/Phangan channel takes only 30 minutes.
I’M HUNGRY…The hotel can provide a childs menu consisting of dishes such as fish with rice, fish goujons, sausages etc.
BABYSITTING & COSTS…There are no official babysitters but if any member of the staff is free, then they can assist. 24 hours notice is preferred and the cost must be discussed with the babysitter direct.
COSTS FOR CHILDREN…A child under 2yrs is free of charge when sharing room and bed with parents, maximum of 1 child per room (no extra bed or cot provided). Children 3-12 yrs are charged a supplement per day and include making up of the daybed and breakfast.
PRICES FROM…12,000THB per room per night (approx £241.00) in a Pool Suite inclusive of breakfast. For 2 adults & 2 children in a one Garden Pool Suite and one Ocean Pool Suite on Bed and Breakfast from 32,297THB per night (approx £648.00).
WHAT YOU DON’T NEED TO PACK…The hotel can provide baby cots and highchairs, otherwise you need to bring everything else.
- Bistro @ The Beach - alfresco dining with international cuisine and blend of local techniques as well as all day snacks
- Dining by Design - select your favourite spot and the staff will do the rest
Sorry no image loaded to the Gallery yet!
Be the first to review this Ultimate Family hideaway!